DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Next Generation Performance
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Next Generation Performance
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
Has anyone ever heard of and/or dealt with this company? I found their Facebook page but they don't appear to have a Website, which is a little odd in this day and age. I'm looking at a set of LS 317 heads that they supposedly ported and am considering which is the better choice between those heads or a new pair of LS3 CNC ported that Larry Woodfin mentions in his LS thread. The engine is a LQ4 6.0 that will be used just for drag racing. If you any information you like to share about this company or on LS engines for drag racing I'd appreciate it.

Posts: 21 | Location: york haven,pa | Registered: December 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
lsspeedshop.com

Posts: 1258 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I run LS3/L92 square ports on my 408. Made 672HP NA. I cant imagine a set of cathedral ports would have out preformed the LS3

Posts: 33 | Location: Xenia | Registered: June 10, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post