DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Slowing down a fast car
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Slowing down a fast car
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
laugh retard, he won't be!

KING has your GOAT that's why you're threatening him with physical harm while hiding behind a keyboard.

You expect KING to drive to you with your GOAT??

It don't work that way, you're gonna have to pickup your GOAT. To do that you're gonna have to take a ride, same as Jonesz is to get is GOAT back from me.

Any time Jonesz, I'm taking good care of your GOAT don't worry. Smile

No wheely bars, match weight, 370 or 400 pro tree start.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
quote:

KING has your GOAT that's why you're threatening him with physical harm while hiding behind a keyboard.

It don't work that way, you're gonna have to pickup your GOAT. To do that you're gonna have to take a ride, same as Jonesz is to get is GOAT back from me.

I have drove form TN to FL several times over the last few years. 12 hour drive for me. Never seen you anywhere around. If i claimed to be the best of the best, id be at the track every time the gat e was open..

The one making the boastful claims is the one who has something to prove. The rest of us are actually racing all year/every year, so its pretty clear what we have and how it performs. Your the chest thumper.

Posts: 122 | Location: Over here | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
of course you haven't he's a fraud, a liar, a snake oil salesman like another that used to post here, Andy Miller.

He will never show up, never line up, never be able to prove any of his bullshyt claims.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jonesz:
quote:
quote:

I have drove form TN to FL several times over the last few years. 12 hour drive for me. Never seen you anywhere around. If i claimed to be the best of the best, id be at the track every time the gat e was open..

The one making the boastful claims is the one who has something to prove. The rest of us are actually racing all year/every year, so its pretty clear what we have and how it performs. Your the chest thumper.

I never claimed anything of the sort, all I needed to get your GOAT was to show a handful of world record time slips you then interpreted as boastful.

BTW. There's nothing big dollar about it, I've raced the same car nearly 40 years and the same engine nearly 20 years now, and I do all the work building it engine, transmission, ring and pinion. Everything in between.

I'll take good care of your GOAT until you come pick it up, don't worry.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
I never claimed anything

quote:
the only 5 second n/a 23 degree sbc muscle car on the planet!

quote:
Quickest / fastest 1/8 mile n/a 23 sbc muscle car on the planet.

quote:
Fastest MPH on the planet, 6.40 or slower 3200 lbs, 23 degree sbc.

quote:
N/A 23 sbc 5 sec Ripper Nova. Is it the quickest car on the planet @3200 lbs out of box AFR, Brodix

and Bracket Talk too

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
I never claimed anything

quote:
the only 5 second n/a 23 degree sbc muscle car on the planet!

quote:
Quickest / fastest 1/8 mile n/a 23 sbc muscle car on the planet.

quote:
Fastest MPH on the planet, 6.40 or slower 3200 lbs, 23 degree sbc.

quote:
N/A 23 sbc 5 sec Ripper Nova. Is it the quickest car on the planet @3200 lbs out of box AFR, Brodix

Those are facts you then interpret as boastful.

Facts are facts.

If you countered with more accurate facts, I wouldn't interpret them as boastful.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Wrong NOT facts, FAKE News and delusional claims posted by an internet forum retard!

more claims...

quote:
The next thing we're gonna find out is, who has the fastest conventional headed n/a 565 BBC on the planet, 1/8 mile, in a 4 link dragster.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Ed loves talking about YB where I got smeared for showing the facts of what happened at Bradenton.

What he fails to mention is he was voted most hated all times on YB.

They didn't fall for your know nothing, do nothing expertise on YB midget.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
NOT facts, FAKE News and delusional claims posted by an internet forum retard!

more claims...

quote:
The next thing we're gonna find out is, who has the fastest conventional headed n/a 565 BBC on the planet, 1/8 mile, in a 4 link dragster.

We are gonna find out Retard, and your dud crate engine 565 won't be anywhere near the top of the list. Smile

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Tell me Retard?

What's so wrong with finding out who has the fastest conventional headed 565 in a 4 link dragster?

Is it because you won't be anywhere near the top of the list?? Smile

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
retard, I nor most in the year 2022 have a 4 link dragster with a little 565 not even making 1000HP on your happy dyno.

That said, that's a nearly 12 y/o poll on a cesspool forum, full of career test/tuners and of course none of your many screen names included on the list. Time for a new poll there where you will either top the list or be a close 2nd!

https://www.yellowbullet.com/t...ll-time-poll.324891/

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Nearly 12 y/o poll on a cesspool forum, full of career test/tuners and of course none of your many screen names included on the list. Time for a new poll there where you will either top the list or be a close 2nd!

https://www.yellowbullet.com/t...ll-time-poll.324891/

You'd win it again, Easily.

Now answer this.

Tell me Retard?

What's so wrong with finding out who has the fastest conventional headed 565 BBC in a 4 link dragster?

Is it because you won't be anywhere near the top of the list?? Smile

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Midget B1tch, doesn't like the real TRUTH about himself & THAT IS A FACT! Wink Wink Wink Wink

quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
I'll deal with you when & how I wish #1 Loser B1tch, on DRR! Wink

Remember chicken little, I don't leave my duck pond according to your delusional fragile mind.

You could have met me at the Vegas National or Divisional, like your numerous Northeast real racers who were out here racing then going on to compete at Pomona. Where were you miss NHRA, home being a scared little B1tch & tuning up your MONKEY SEE.... MONKEY DO.... Top Fuel Wanna-Be Crew Chief Headset.

NOTE: To the 4 or 5 Northeast real racers, it was good meeting you all!

Until that time:

2BKing Cool

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2544 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Tell me Retard.

What's wrong with finding out who has the fastest 23 sbc in a factory condition all steel muscle car 3200 lbs?

Is it because your name won't be anywhere near the top of the list?

I think we got a trend forming here. Smile

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
again, retard,

1. not many here nor in the country run a little 565 in a 4 link bracket dragster in 2022.

2. fewer yet are as light as the junk this engine will be in with a 100 lb. driver.

4. YOU will easily be higher in the poll than me if not run away with 1st place for the title of #1 DOUCHEBAG, #1 Liar!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
No one cares when the facts aren't in midget Ed's favor.

Your name won't be anywhere near the top of the list.

Get your best time slip out from your 565, I'll prove it shortly.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
again, retard

1. I don't have an all aluminum 565 in my dragster

2. my driver weighs 110 lbs. more than yours.

4. my cast iron block 565 does in fact make more power than the junk you assembled.

5. I'll post the dyno sheet and a real dyno video when it's freshened.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Retard wannabe crew chief Ed, we're still gonna find out.

I don't blame you for not pulling out one of your old 565 BBC time slips.

You won't be anywhere near the top of the list, while ours will. Smile

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
again retard I don't have, never had and never will have an all aluminum 565 in a 4 link dragster with a 100 lb. driver that weighs 1700 lbs. going down track.

Not a list that I nor anyone here strives to be on!

That said, my dragster is near the top of "the list" of fastest S/C cars in division 1 and the country. It's also near the top of "the list" of quickest/fastest n/a bracket dragsters where ever we compete in the country and #2 at my home track. NahNahTounge

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Retard wannabe crew chief Ed, you're already getting out run by little 585's.

Why should anyone believe it would matter?

You aren't even at the top of the list for your crate engine.