Find
Notify
Tools

Labeled wires?
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted
Anybody know where to buy wire that has what they go to printed every 6"-18"
I have the machine to print on shrink tubing but would like it on the entire wire(s) for this project.

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4453 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Change the convertor NahNahTounge

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I purchased an Elite Mega Dial Panel from Digital Delay last year when I rewired my car and the kit wires are marked in black every 6”.

Posts: 2448 | Location: 53056 | Registered: December 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
This is for an EFI installation running in AlphaN. Their harness has like 30-40 different wires for all the sensors etc.
I'll only use TPS RPM O2 and maybe MAP.
Would like to make up a harness with just the wires I'll be using.

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4453 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by I.P. Dailey:

That was my first solution of course, but then I realized the convertor isn't labeled. Laughing Hard

Dave

F J B

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
quote:
Originally posted by I.P. Dailey:

That was my first solution of course, but then I realized the convertor isn't labeled. Laughing Hard

That's a good one.....

clapping

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post