DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    2000 Chevrolet Corvette
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2000 Chevrolet Corvette
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
I'm working on my son's car. When using the A/C the air coming out of the driver side vents is ice cold, and the passenger side is hot. I know its full of Freon, and feel like it must be a problem with the doors of the vent system.
Does anyone have any tips on where/how to trouble shoot and repair this?

Thanks
Loyd

Posts: 404 | Location: a race track near you | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
If it has the dual zone its the temp. door actuator. If not it could be slightly low on Freon .

Posts: 337 | Location: up on the wheel | Registered: March 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
It does have dual zone.
Do you know where that actuator is located and is it controlled electronically or by vacuum ?

Posts: 404 | Location: a race track near you | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post