DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    1970 Camaro Tube A Frames
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

1970 Camaro Tube A Frames
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
Im looking to replace my stock front A frames with some lighter tubular A Frames. I want something that bolts right back in the factory spot without any other modifications needed. Also one that may bring my front tires in about an inch. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

1970 Camaro stock front end.

Posts: 232 | Location: On the top of a bus! | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TomR
posted Hide Post
Autofab Race Cars can make you a set 1" narrower than stock. They are a bolt on item and all you'll need is an alignment when done.

72 Nova "Hooptie"

Posts: 734 | Location: Hanover, MD | Registered: June 20, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Thanks, do you know if those are for coil spring or coil over?

Posts: 232 | Location: On the top of a bus! | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TomR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SmokinChicken:
Thanks, do you know if those are for coil spring or coil over?

Stock type coil spring or coil-over can be used.

http://autofabcart.net/tubularcontrolarm-1.aspx

72 Nova "Hooptie"

Posts: 734 | Location: Hanover, MD | Registered: June 20, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post