DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    MSD Power Grid Wide Band Oxygen Sensor Modules?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MSD Power Grid Wide Band Oxygen Sensor Modules?
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted
MSD Power Grid Wide Band Oxygen Sensor Modules?

For those that use the Grid O2 sensor/s, WITH METHANOL, what is your opinion of the display? Any problems with the sensor after long term (1+ yrs) use?

Posts: 2438 | Location: 53056 | Registered: December 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Stephen Hughes
posted Hide Post
The one on my dragster has been there several years now, still reads the same as it always has as far as I can tell.

The Pull-Out....for when you want to work smarter, not harder!!!

Posts: 336 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I have had mine for several years also and it still works fine. Keep the sensor wire away from the spark plug wires or it will not read correctly.

Posts: 6 | Location: Midwest | Registered: July 04, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted Hide Post
Mine seem to be working just fine. Has some issues with first can buss, one O2, and map sensor, but found issue and fixed it. Been working great since

Mark Goulette
Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster
www.livinthedreamracing.com
"Speed kills but it's better than going slow!"
Authorized Amsoil Retailer

Posts: 1465 | Location: Back home in Alaska! | Registered: February 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
We have used the MSD O2 units. I think they work well! When we went to the zoomies I elected not to use O2 sensors. I actually have 2 that I’m going to sell!

Posts: 25 | Location: ohio | Registered: March 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post