DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    A2000 fuel pump regulator recommendation
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A2000 fuel pump regulator recommendation
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
A2000 fuel pump with throttle stop Stinnet carb. Looking for good simple regulator recommendations.

Posts: 232 | Location: On the top of a bus! | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 369dragster
posted Hide Post
No throttle stop but I use a Magna Fuel 2 port regulator with my A2000.

Ken

Posts: 319 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
I use the Aeromotive bypass style regulator and their fuel log. A-2000 pump. The Regulator mounts right on the fuel log and returns fuel to the tank. Works well on gas and would also work on alcohol.

Posts: 2733 | Location: Where ever I am, I'm here and it's me | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Doesnt the A2000 have a built in return for fuel?

Posts: 232 | Location: On the top of a bus! | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I ran that pump as per the Tech Guy's recommendation from Aeromotive when I bought it. I had the bypass on the pump blocked, a -10 line to their 13202 regulator, and a -10 return line back to the tank. Set up worked great on gas.

Posts: 6 | Location: Cape Coral, Florida | Registered: January 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD3550
posted Hide Post
13203 works well for me with the 500 pump.

Posts: 1408 | Location: Under a Truck | Registered: August 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by SmokinChicken:
Doesnt the A2000 have a built in return for fuel?[/QUOTE

Yes it does. I plugged the pump return port and like the bypass style regulator/fuel log.

Would it work other ways, sure it would.

I ran one with no return style regulator on alcohol. Deadheaded to carb and return at pump.

I set this one up to run alcohol if I decided to switch from gas without using a belt drive pump.

Posts: 2733 | Location: Where ever I am, I'm here and it's me | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post