DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Advise on new motor combo
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Advise on new motor combo
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
Chris, I'm interested in the 582 HH...

PM me info when you can....

Posts: 2733 | Location: Where ever I am, I'm here and it's me | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
20 years ago my 540" engine with EPD heads made a little over 1100 Hp. , Recently my 582" with RFD 24 deg. heads made a little over 1100 Hp.
If I were to build a new engine I would build it with Dart Big Chief's and let Jonney do his magic to them .

Posts: 15 | Location: On Side of the mountian | Registered: March 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of JP Miller
posted Hide Post
Decent spead port head on a 632 should make North of 1200.

Posts: 28 | Location: Virginia | Registered: October 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 329L
posted Hide Post
Call Oakley Motorsports in Owensboro, KY and give them a call. They build conventional headed 632s that do not disappoint.

Jeremiah Hall

Posts: 705 | Location: Evansville, IN | Registered: February 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Matrix
posted Hide Post
I have a 582 sr20 that made almost 1100 with ease. Made peak hp at 7200 rpm

Daryl Pinder

Dynasty Motorsports
www.dynastymotorsports.com

Posts: 456 | Location: Ft. Washington, MD USA | Registered: March 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post