DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Dragster brake rotors for the umpteenth time !
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dragster brake rotors for the umpteenth time !
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wild Wild West 2
posted Hide Post
Just curious if you are using a residual check valve (2 psi) on the brake line for the calipers ? This would keep a minimum amount of pressure on the calipers to prevent too much draw back of the pads when the brake pedal is released.

Tim West
"Wild Wild West" Racing

mickeythompsontires.com
tciauto.com
compcams.com
www.motorsportsinnovations.com

Posts: 309 | Location: Spartanburg,SC | Registered: April 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I don't.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6403 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of adv ET 266
posted Hide Post
I had a set of the first Strange Engineering SS rotors. 2 piece with Aluminum hat. Had crescents but not cut all the way. Worked perfect till I sold the car years later and lots of licks. But already dismissed so

2005 2000lb 4 link dragster
home brew 582 BBC Dart 355
4.629@149
7.310@185

Posts: 12167 | Location: 33463 | Registered: February 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post