DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    2006 Chevy Silverado Seat Covers
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2006 Chevy Silverado Seat Covers
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted
Where can I get a good replacement driver seat bottom for my truck, it has the leather seats. I see some on Amason but don't know how good they are or will they match color wise.

thanks

Posts: 2145 | Location: Tewksbury, MA,USA | Registered: November 03, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of SuperPro54
posted Hide Post
I have used The Seat Shop several times. Great product.

https://www.theseatshop.com/?g...CB4ln1caAmOAEALw_wcB

Posts: 109 | Location: Florida - Ohio | Registered: September 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
The dealer

Posts: 386 | Location: Natick MA | Registered: November 15, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Or GM parts direct.com

Posts: 386 | Location: Natick MA | Registered: November 15, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SuperPro54:
I have used The Seat Shop several times. Great product.

https://www.theseatshop.com/?g...CB4ln1caAmOAEALw_wcB

^^^^^^THIS
Their replacement front leather cover for my 4th gen Ram was an exact color / style match and perfect fit. I bought the replacement cushion also. They have an excellent install video and I purchased a hog ring pliers as well

Posts: 2447 | Location: 53056 | Registered: December 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Good to know I’ve always used oem

DRR Sportsman
Picture of BD104X
posted Hide Post
Al I bought a cloth one for my beater 2003 GMC pick up and a "leather" one for my 2009 Yukon Denali daily driver... both were cheap aftermarket ones from eBay & both were pretty good matches. They were both noticeable at first mostly because they are shiny & new and the rest of the seats are a little worn, giving the other seats a good cleaning helps. Do yourself a favor and replace the foam pad too... even if yours looks like its in good shape, changing it will make the seat feel new again. The pad is different for heated & non, so make sure you get the right one.

Billy Duhs - BD104X@gmail.com

Posts: 626 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: February 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post