Find
Notify
Tools

Fuel pressure
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of C Hodge
posted Hide Post
New carbs are working good. Able to run pressure at 7psi without issue. Only change to them out of the box was i had to change from .150 N&S to .110s. The issue with the other carbs and fuel pressure was the APD bottom feed bowls

Posts: 235 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: December 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
not the first time I have heard about this happening...

quote:
Originally posted by C Hodge:
The issue with the other carbs and fuel pressure was the APD bottom feed bowls

J.R. Baxter

""Fathom the hypocrisy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured ..but not everyone must prove they are a citizen."

2024 Miller
Rolla Competition Engines
ProCharger
Hoosier Tires
Abruzzi

Posts: 1515 | Location: Waxahachie | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
so happy my little 6.teen 421 with a 750 carb and belt drive pump has worked so well, for so long. Bought carb new in 2006 for a 350 and it's been on every engine since because it does nothing but go to final rounds. Rupert told me "don't mess with it" when I bought it, and I haven't touched it except for new floats a time or two. I make my race car pay it's own way, and I've found that the keep it simple method helps me accomplish this.

Posts: 1108 | Location: OklahomaCity,OK | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post