DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Pretty stiff fines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pretty stiff fines
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of pentastarrail
posted
Just saw that NHRA is fining someone $2500.
WOW
http://www.nhraracer.com/conte...eid=71426&zoneid=175

Seems a little stiff.
Frown

Man was not built to fly ... That's why he built HEMI's

Frank Zeffiro
ALIAS -- BIG KAHUNA

Posts: 955 | Location: Winchester, Connecticut | Registered: September 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
Play stupid games...………...

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3096 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD3550
posted Hide Post
Real stiff. I guess he is out of Div 3. Beautiful TS car. I just got my renewal sent back. Had to go BACK to the DR's office and "Check" the box. Normal or abnormal on EKG. Yes still above the ground...

Posts: 1409 | Location: Under a Truck | Registered: August 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Frank,

Maybe not stiff enough. What happens if some like that sneaks through the system and is medically unfit! Causes an accident,,,, then who pays for this!

Answer:
Not NHRA,,,,All the other racers will!

Posts: 2149 | Location: Tewksbury, MA,USA | Registered: November 03, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Div 3 car, glad also to see they are checking.

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4491 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post