DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Dual dial in boards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dual dial in boards
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of DLR
posted
Has anyone had any luck in using 2 boards on the original Digital Delay system? The one I'm talking about uses a phone cord to send data. I've tried different splitters, reversing cords.
I know at one time they made a repeater, but unable to find anymore.

Posts: 469 | Location: BENTON HARBOR, MI | Registered: August 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
call Charlie or order mega dial v-2 controller I got one easy to use

The difference between ignorance and stupidity. Ignorance is lack of knowledge. Stupidity is the inability to learn. Don't be stupid

Posts: 406 | Location: des moines iowa | Registered: January 10, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Yep call Charlie. Very helpful bunch of guys there at DD.

BG

Posts: 759 | Location: Florence, SC | Registered: August 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of DLR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vetman:
call Charlie or order mega dial v-2 controller I got one easy to use

READ the OP, first off I already called DD and exhausted all my suggested leads. I dont need to spend a thousand dollars to changes the complete system over to Version 2 stuff.
Someone out there has had success with the old system because I recall seeing it. That's what I'm looking for, that info.

Posts: 469 | Location: BENTON HARBOR, MI | Registered: August 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mark J
posted Hide Post
I tried several things with no success. Charlie told me you can't also. I personally have not ran into anyone that made it work.

Posts: 36 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post