DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    mounting new goodyear front runners
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

mounting new goodyear front runners
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of eric doukas
posted
Is there a proper way to mount my Goodyear 24 x 5 inch front runners? I thought I read somewhere that the yellow mark on the tire is to be mounted 180 degrees from valve stem . and the yellow dot should be out on drivers side and yellow dot was to be on the inside on passenger tire . Any Goodyear tire guys out there.

Posts: 49 | Location: fallon nv | Registered: December 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
On their slicks the serial numbers should face the same direction. If the right hand slick serial number is facing the right hand side (outside) then the serial number on the left hand side would face towards the inside of the car.

Not sure about the front runners but I don’t know why they would be any different.

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5304 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I've ran these for 20+ yrs. & not followed any specific mounting requirements.

Posts: 6 | Location: Irving, Texas | Registered: March 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post