DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Enclosed Trailer Cleaner?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enclosed Trailer Cleaner?
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of Footloose
posted
Has anyone used Bio-Clean? It has black streaks bad from setting up. The Awesome cleaner I used to use is not getting it off. Any recommendations would be good. Thanks Smile

Posts: 1921 | Location: in a van down buy the river | Registered: September 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of N2Ofrog
posted Hide Post
Check out Trailer Magic. A friend of mine sells it---works great and easy to use.

https://trailermagic.company.s...-maDLivOvJ2un7i51cto

Posts: 929 | Location: Columbia Station, OH | Registered: January 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I really like Majestic Solutions products. They have a really nice black streak remover.

BG

Posts: 758 | Location: Florence, SC | Registered: August 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
How old is the trailer? I've seen some of these cleaners really hurt the surface on older trailers, made sure you do a test area before you get to far.

Shake head

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2697 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of RacerVX54
posted Hide Post
I need to paint my trailer

"Just Shut Up and Race"

Brian Martin
Martin Racing
5.66 @121.55

Posts: 1385 | Location: Va.Beach .Va | Registered: August 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of DLR
posted Hide Post
I tried to order some of that Trailer Magic on line and would not except CC payment.

Posts: 469 | Location: BENTON HARBOR, MI | Registered: August 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of CAD
posted Hide Post
I have used Crown on my white enclosed with very good success. Menards used to sell it, but I dont see it on their site.

http://www.crownspraypower.com...Boat_Cleaner_s/3.htm

Posts: 121 | Location: Omaha NE | Registered: October 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I use awesome cleaner from dollar general on my old white 2002 United. Wet a panel, spray it on, brush it for a minute, rinse off. Takes the black streaks right off.

Posts: 1558 | Location: PA | Registered: February 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of N2Ofrog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RacerVX54:
I need to paint my trailer

Talked to the guy who sells Trailer Magic--said he has taken many credit card orders. Could be you have to select what type of credit card you are using--Visa, MC, etc. If you don't select the type, it will not work.

Posts: 929 | Location: Columbia Station, OH | Registered: January 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of chasracer
posted Hide Post
I'm going to high-jack the thread for a moment. My old trailer has the interior vinyl covered lauan walls. Just humidity and age I suppose but some areas are starting to peel back - has anyone found anything that will work to put the vinyl back in place? I tried some spray adhesive but no luck even taping it down with masking tape to hold it.

Posts: 1135 | Location: The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Savvy?” ~~ Captain Jack Sparrow ~~ | Registered: August 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post