DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Comparing data to Mega 450 play back feature
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Comparing data to Mega 450 play back feature
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of GEAR_HEAD
posted
Has anyone compaired the data from a sportsman race pak to their play back feature?

Posts: 26 | Location: ohio | Registered: December 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of GEAR_HEAD
posted Hide Post
When I do they are different,trying to decide if something is wrong with my 450?

Posts: 26 | Location: ohio | Registered: December 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I've never compared mine side by side but they seem to be accurate. How far off if yours?

Denis LeBlanc

Posts: 468 | Location: Manchester, NH | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Jerry Kathe
posted Hide Post
The start point will be different but the rpm acceleration rate, shift rpm, fall back etc should be the same. If not I would lean towards trusting the racepak over the 450.

Jerry Kathe

Posts: 138 | Location: SW Ohio | Registered: November 11, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post