DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Perform Air Weather Station repair
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Perform Air Weather Station repair
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Da Shoe
posted
I have a Perform Air PC and had a slick fall on my wind sensor. The sensor was completely crushed and broke. Are there any other options that will work with the unit or will I need to shell out 250.00 for the replacement one from Altronics.

Posts: 608 | Location: Da Swamp!!!! | Registered: October 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of David Gerard
posted Hide Post
While pricey, they do repair and re-calibration.

Mine is as good as new!

https://www.altronicsinc.com/tech-support/

Posts: 413 | Location: Fullerton, CA | Registered: June 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of suprodn
posted Hide Post
PM sent

Posts: 63 | Location: Watchn my motor go boom on the dyno | Registered: April 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Don Higgins Crew Chief Pro Software
posted Hide Post
We can get you one for less money, call 309-688-2990

We even have the cups, rotor, wing, and body separate as well.

Crew Chief Pro 7.980. It is not an evolution in Crew Chief Software, it is a Revolution in Crew Chief Software
Drag Racing Software and Professional Weather Stations(309) 688-2990

Visit us on the web at http://www.crewchiefpro.com

Are you a Producer or a Parasite?

Author of the book, "But Who Will Save The Children."

Posts: 1380 | Location: Bartonville Illinois | Registered: October 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of FootbrakeJim
posted Hide Post
I wish Fred would still work on his older hand-held units. Had a similar "event" with my Performaire PA2. So the case has some cracks in it, but still works great. Heck, if he would sell me the plastic stuff I would replace it myself... Roll Eyes

Dan "Jim" Moore
Much too young to feel this damn old!!

Posts: 1032 | Location: Farmersville, TX  | Registered: December 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Bruce Williams
posted Hide Post
Don Higgins, do you have the small cups for the Davis air unit?
Mine is currently running at two thirds speed.

Bruce Lee Cool

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want.

Posts: 2033 | Location: Chandler Arizona | Registered: August 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FootbrakeJim:
I wish Fred would still work on his older hand-held units. Had a similar "event" with my Performaire PA2. So the case has some cracks in it, but still works great. Heck, if he would sell me the plastic stuff I would replace it myself... Roll Eyes

I'd have to search for it, but I THINK I still have my old broken PA2 somewhere. It doesn't work worth a d@mn, but the case is perfect. I'd sell it for a little bit of nothing. Hit me with a PM if interested.

Posts: 28 | Location: USA | Registered: February 23, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of FootbrakeJim
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SuperProRacer:
I'd have to search for it, but I THINK I still have my old broken PA2 somewhere. It doesn't work worth a d@mn, but the case is perfect. I'd sell it for a little bit of nothing. Hit me with a PM if interested.

PM Sent, thanks.

Dan "Jim" Moore
Much too young to feel this damn old!!

Posts: 1032 | Location: Farmersville, TX  | Registered: December 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Don Higgins Crew Chief Pro Software
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bruce Williams:
Don Higgins, do you have the small cups for the Davis air unit?
Mine is currently running at two thirds speed.

I thought you had an Altalab? If so then I have the cups. If it is a Davis then order them through davisinstruments.net

Crew Chief Pro 7.980. It is not an evolution in Crew Chief Software, it is a Revolution in Crew Chief Software
Drag Racing Software and Professional Weather Stations(309) 688-2990

Visit us on the web at http://www.crewchiefpro.com

Are you a Producer or a Parasite?

Author of the book, "But Who Will Save The Children."

Posts: 1380 | Location: Bartonville Illinois | Registered: October 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post