DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    They are consistent!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

They are consistent!
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of TubeCarz
posted Hide Post
I covered more track championships and divisional wins up to the year 2000 than you could say , aint done shyt , aint got shyt .
That's funny , from a F A G that live's in New Yorks garbage can and has proven ... well ... nothing really .
Btw , are you like , five feet .zero tall , short d I c k , got your head flushed down the toilet at school every day , gotta be a reason your such a little c u n t ?

Posts: 428 | Location: Palm City Fla . | Registered: June 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
says the redneck LOSER that ain't got shyt nor done shyt bracket racing.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TubeCarz:
I covered more track championships and divisional wins up to the year 2000 than you could say , aint done shyt , aint got shyt .
That's funny , from a F A G that live's in New Yorks garbage can and has proven ... well ... nothing really .
Btw , are you like , five feet .zero tall , short d I c k , got your head flushed down the toilet at school every day , gotta be a reason your such a little c u n t ?

You forgot the Moobs................

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3096 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Hey lil' ed,
"Post photos of your big checks of $5k and more and post photos of your Wallys or STFU LOSER!"

Just no more of those glamour photos of your t!ts please ...

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4453 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
says the redneck LOSER that ain't got shyt nor done shyt bracket racing.

Said the Big Mouth who has the fastest mouth on the internet

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TubeCarz
posted Hide Post
I've got tax return's with "bracket racing monies" earned . The check itself , I would imagine the Mrs. deposited in our racing account.
I gladly stated I would show post plaques , trophies and tax returns from 2000 and up I believe is where I left off , as soon as the hemroid equaled or exceeded what I posted to date . Not that it means that mush to me , but his very existence and self value seems to hinge on ... well , what he hasn't done .. Wink

Lets review .... >

Cuts down engine builders ..
I doubt he can cut the grass , has yet to build an engine himself .

Chassis , Trans , bla , bla , bla , or in this threads case ... tires .. Ed , Show us a picture of you vulcanizing your own brand of tire , or do what you do best .. shove the corndog back down your throat .

Headers ... the guy who buys cheap azz mild steel pipes for a Firebird talking down to a guy who builds stainless pipes for $250,000.00+ Porsche's .... yup , I'm just a dumb redneck

Career Test and Tuners : From what I've experienced , they are generally guys who make pretty good money at stressful jobs and enjoy spending some money on their cars to make them a little better . Then taking their car to the track to have a little fun and to see if they made an improvement . Good for them , Good for a shrinking industry and good for race tracks .

Wanna Be heads Up : Turn into heads up . N-word heads up seems to be pretty much locked up with ols school - old money .
Lots of tracks brooming programs that don't work out of the way for the latest version of "Heads-Up Madness" .
Look at the stands, maybe those guys know more than ya think.
Monday and Wednesday night TV .. reruns all week long , yup , they dumb rednecks too ..

T/S - T/D , Have been my passion all along. Why , that's simple . Those are haven's where big mouth no nothings like Eddiefagmuffin could push his junk off a cliff and still not have enough to get in the big show .. Big Grin

Shythole living conditions :
Only from the sewer system ( Joyzee) of New York could a guy be so stupid to not see that the people from his state flee to come to live in Florida ... not the other way around Roll Eyes

Move the goal post : So I've met every criteria . ( Not that a lowly bracket 2 or 3 also ran sets the rules ) I just did it as a show of good faith .
So as far as I'm concerned , you are a punk kid using a dial-up ( not dial-in) line in your mothers basement .
Anytime she sent you to the store , you snuck to the track and have yet to be the first to the stripe in time runs , lost first round and you couldn't s u c k enough corndogs to buy back ...
That or your a junkie that's in way over your head . You despise any and everyone else that does good or goes out and has a great time with friends and family . Either way , I hope you finally win your first race or someone open hand c**t slaps ya . Cuz your a poor excuse for a man .

Posts: 428 | Location: Palm City Fla . | Registered: June 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
Tubecarz, Do not let him bother you. He is nobody and the madder you get the more he gets off on it.
A normal human being would want to be a part of this group help others and have fun. He is not normal, he gets off on pissing off people. Non Value added waste of bandwidth.

As much trash as he talks about everyone else he only got past first round ONE time in 2017.

As for him sucking "Corndogs" I guess if he likes the taste then that is his business.

How much money he spends on cars, trucks, trailers etc does not impress me one bit. Win Races, Championships and be a good person overall win or lose that impresses me. Someone who can win on a tight budget by working hard, that impresses me.
Spend half million dollars for first round runner up. Not impressed. Not even a little bit.

Same old broken record insults. Not impressed.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 3993 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post