DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Hotlapping Trans FLuid
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hotlapping Trans FLuid
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Rothermel:
I had the opposite problem sunday, during the eppin race I had 004 to 010 lights, during elim. later rounds the reaction times fell off but the 60' times got better, I run fti converter and fluid, I wonder if the trans specialties cast iron valve body could be the problem or the pump pressure? the car does not rock on the brake and it left wheels up each time, this is a super gas car and I leave at 6200 rpm. stall is 6500rpm. anybody have a guess?

My guess is tire spin, it didnt spend as much time picking the frontend up so instead it went forward faster. If it is like my old car that yanked the wheels out of the beams then that will happen.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
you could be right, I will look at the driveshaft graft and see if it spikes, I also will check the release of the solenoid. thanks

Posts: 17 | Location: Kinderhook, N.Y., USA. | Registered: February 07, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post