DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    2002 winebago journey dL. leveling system
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2002 winebago journey dL. leveling system
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
This weekend my jacks failed to go down and I noticed that the not in park/brake light was on? Does anyone know where the switch is located? This is a diesel chassis. Any help would be appreciated thanks!

Posts: 12 | Location: maryland | Registered: August 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of rusty
posted Hide Post
on front fiewall ,outside on mine.should be on park valve near treadle valve

honesty is the best policy,insanity is a better deffense
1.036, 6.16@ 224

Posts: 1415 | Location: texas | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
thanks for the reply rusty! did you have the same problem and did you have to change it?and is it possible for you to send me a picture?

Posts: 12 | Location: maryland | Registered: August 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of rusty
posted Hide Post
i didnt have a problem i just know where the valve is on mine,i also know it has to see brake set to work .it could easily be a loose ground somewhere,on mine grounds are white.i will try for pic but haven't felt good lately.

honesty is the best policy,insanity is a better deffense
1.036, 6.16@ 224

Posts: 1415 | Location: texas | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
update,i found it,under the motorhome and there was a bunch of rust on it!i cleaned it off and it works fine now thanks again rusty!