DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    2015 silverado 1500 rear end or suspension clunk
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2015 silverado 1500 rear end or suspension clunk
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted
anyone aware of any spring, shock or rear end issues with these? if I go over a hump while turning loud clunk from I think right rear, almost sounds like something fell over in the bed.

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
I have a 2014 and a 2017 GMC...they both clunked...dealer greased between leaf springs on the pads in front and rear and it quit. Both trucks also have clunk in drive shaft also...they replaced the 2014 driveshaft and will be doing the 2017 next time in. Lifetime warranty on drivetrain on both trucks. 2014 6.2 litre dropped a valve at 42000 miles...they replaced the entire motor.

Cant ***** when it's free repair is my thought.

Posts: 1751 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
How did you get lifetime warrantee on driveline?

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Thru the dealer...all service is done thru dealer and lifetime warranty follows.

Demontrond GMC Houston

Posts: 1751 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post