New
Find
Notify
Tools

2000 s 10 cage
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
Going to build s10 2000. Builders. What’s the best fitting cage you prefer ? Going to leave all stock Interior in. 12 point cage 4130

Posts: 34 | Location: rubicn wi. | Registered: December 22, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
We built a 2nd gen a couple years ago and used a Rhodes kit.
We removed all the interior raised the cab up off the frame about a foot. This allowed us to weld the cage to the frame as well as being able to weld the top of the cage.
We still run all the factory interior.

Posts: 40 | Location: east central ohio | Registered: October 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Chassis Engineering in Rivera Beach, Fl has good kits. Used one their kits and on my 95 S-10. Worked out very well.

Posts: 700 | Location: At the beach | Registered: August 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
The Super 10 build-up used this cage. It was an excellent fit and the truck had a full interior because of super stock rules.

https://www.autoweldchassis.com/rbc.html

Larry Woodfin

Posts: 1827 | Location: Kilgore TX | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Larry Woodfin You recommended Autoweld cage Will with price of 4130 tubing they are not buying it right now. Do you know of any other manufactures that will fit with Full factory interior Thanks

Posts: 34 | Location: rubicn wi. | Registered: December 22, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by maliciousintent:
Chassis Engineering in Rivera Beach, Fl has good kits. Used one their kits and on my 95 S-10. Worked out very well.

They built my Beretta

Posts: 242 | Location: Vanceboro NC | Registered: February 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of RacerVX54
posted Hide Post
S&W nice stuff

"Just Shut Up and Race"

Brian Martin
Martin Racing
5.66 @121.55

Posts: 1383 | Location: Va.Beach .Va | Registered: August 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post