DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Don't listen to Mike Rietow - Ripper. Screwed up my racing program
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Don't listen to Mike Rietow - Ripper. Screwed up my racing program
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Of course it was! Dumb snd dumber collaborated to post so retard can sell his bs to another of the many Internet forum’s clueless and naive.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ski_dwn_it:
Fact check. Never inquired about the rail. No different than others of similar make.. Like I says if I wanted one I'd have it.

Last fact, the last time I was at Numidia for big money race I made it to the finals, this was with my junk when it has sbc, fuel injected, doing huge wheelies, and me leaving off, and getting back into it. Best part was I was accused of running throttle stop in footbrake class -tech checked it out and told me to keep kicking ass the car is awesome. And the guys *****ing are fuming. Took it to the finals

Fact check and checkmate…

quote:
Originally posted January 24, 2018 09:08 PM by ski_dwn_it:
What you asking for the cars?

I am interested in both actually.

You also have never been in a big $ final at Numidia and the few times you been there I ain’t ever seen your junk get past the 1st round.

Liar! Spitting

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Ed. Just like this post here sooner or later you will figure out you were played. And your easy to get wound up.

I was interested in your car but not the rail. I was inquiring to see what outlandish price you would be asking..... You did not surprise me.

Posts: 1441 | Location: St Marys | Registered: January 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Fact checking your bs again.

quote:
Originally posted January 24, 2018 09:08 PM by ski_dwn_it:
What you asking for the cars?

The above quote proves you were in fact interested in buying BOTH my cars. Further, I never gave you a price for either car, told you to make an offer I can’t refuse then told you I wouldn’t sell you either car. I can post the entire PM.

You’re a liar in addition to be clueless! NahNahTounge

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 1320racer,

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
quote:
Jeash... Didn't know this would cause such a stir.

Well, it sure seems like it was written to create drama. If that's what you are into, good job.

Unparalleled performance has a tendency to get under Ed's skin.

His I'm not impressed has no effect on it.

I don't know much about methanol carbs

Laughing Hard

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Ed your really too easy... Stop, pause, and think. Knew you would say you didn't give me those prices.. But isn't this you

https://photos.app.goo.gl/785fmBh8mBCm6JGw6

Posts: 1441 | Location: St Marys | Registered: January 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
You really are dumb! Those aren’t prices to buy my cars, they are statements as to what you would spend to have identical cars built by the best.

quote:
Originally posted January 25, 2018 09:27 AM by ski_dwn_it:
I agree with your racing advice on most everything

Of course you do because I have and can back up everything I post! I’m not a liar like you and retard! Laughing very hard

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
quote:
Originally posted January 25, 2018 09:27 AM by ski_dwn_it:
I agree with your racing advice on most everything

Of course you do because I have and can back up everything I post! I’m not a liar like you and retard!

Now that is funny!

So why then does just about everyone dislike you Ed?

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
You are what you are and have proven yourself to be a liar for years on YB and now here. Own it!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
You are what you are and have proven yourself to be a liar for years on by snd now here. Own it!

You didn't answer the question.

If you're not a worm, why does just about everyone dislike you?

You don't have anything to be jealous of other than a cookie cutter dragster you can't sell and an injection molding plastic abomination Firebird, so don't go there.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Ed if your going to post conversations, post the whole comment. Your like the fake news when you report it's only a portion.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/RijYMbqmTWS6fbT69

I started feeling bad for you when we were talking that day. Thought you might be in tears. I know I was

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:

you better look in the mirror,your the biggest arrogant dbag ive encountered on this site.i dont know anyone who has anything good to say about you..cept this skidork dude

Posts: 1425 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jenavet:
quote:

you better look in the mirror,your the biggest arrogant dbag ive encountered on this site.i dont know anyone who has anything good to say about you..cept this skidork dude

Ask Scott to forward my pm box your way. You'll then know plenty.

DRR Pro
Picture of head gamez
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ed if your going to post conversations, post the whole comment. Your like the fake news when you report it's only a portion.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/RijYMbqmTWS6fbT69

I started feeling bad for you when we were talking that day. Thought you might be in tears. I know I was

What exactly are you trying to prove by posting those PMs? Looks like you proved that Ed was right and you were wrong. He didn't price his stuff, and he did tell you that he wouldn’t sell it to you…… you can feel sorry for him, but he really doesn't slip up on this site.

If you keep working on that car, you might be taking out foamies like Rietow….

Mikey

Posts: 1708 | Location: In a Marriott near you! | Registered: February 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
EXACTLY! clapping

head gamez...KNOWS!

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

about you, your junk and the retard.

and again, NO, I will never sell you my cars!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Just playing with you Ed...

https://photos.app.goo.gl/GZnjgmQxL17R2eWU9

OMG Laughing Hard

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
No one cares about unparalleled, who can't parallel. Big Grin