DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    6.385 Connecting Rod
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

6.385 Connecting Rod
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
as are Brodix crankshafts too

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
Jerkoff talk about what you know which is nothing, not what you think you know

What part of the TRUTH and FACTS don’t you like?

You’ve posted more on this thread than anyone else and your shyt has also broken more rods than anyone else in this thread.

So tell us, since you apparently now want to deny it, is this not a picture of your junk with a broken rod with the drivers foot to the floor still driving it all the way to the second turnoff?

At least it didn’t take a full season to get fixed that time Big Grin

Power Tool

Posts: 714 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Still Wrong jerkoff

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Firechicken making exhibition passes. It would be better if EDiot was driving, but he's Chicken Little.

You had better watch out, he'll be trying to bully your wife again.

2BKING
Relaxing

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2548 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Still Wrong jerkoff

Oh, geez I must be confused. This must be someone else’s “best engineered” plastic firebird with the guts from its professionally built engine puked all over the ground under it due to yet another broken rod. The owner of that car is a dirtbag too as they left the pit full of oil when they left.

Posts: 714 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
You are confused and Wrong jerkoff. Fuc you and fuc that shythole LV, my pit was left cleaner than the alcohol pits!

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
What part of the truth and facts don’t you like?

Puked it’s guts all over the place, driver drove it to the sand trap with broken rods but now fuc me and fuc the track because your shyt broke and you left the pit a shyt hole after you left??? That’s funny.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Power Tool

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Yes, fuc you and fuc that shythole and you’re still Wrong no matter how many times you repeat your drivel!

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Yes, fuc you and fuc that shythole and you’re still Wrong no matter how many times you repeat your drivel!

Thanks for clarifying that it’s the track and me to blame for your shyt blowing up Big Grin Big Grin

Your shyt puked its guts everywhere, driver drove it to the sand trap with rods hanging out like a rookie, and you left a mess of oil in the pits like the Pigley you are. There are even pics to display all of it and to top it off the announcer even said he shouldn’t be driving it to the second turn off. Yet for some reason you still comment on every rod thread giving your useless opinion. You’re the expert in BROKEN rods not CONNECTING rods.

What part of the truth and the facts don’t you like?

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Power Tool

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:

With tracks closing left and right, you should appreciate the valley while it’s still here. If it’s such a “shyt hole” I assume you won’t be there next weekend for the divisional?

Posts: 23 | Location: Ny | Registered: April 26, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
couldn't care any less about that shyt hole

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:

Ball Baby EDiot is still pissed he didn't get paid for his Firechicken Exhibition Smoke Show.

2BKING

Relaxing

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2548 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
fucing losers got nothing of relevance to add to this thread because they're clueless, ain't done shyt nor got shyt worth talking about! One has a bigger pile of shyt than the other! Meanwhile, the engine in my Firebird unexpectingly was wounded 1 year ago, yet was back in competition 4 weeks later without missing an NHRA event and went on to finish #2 in NHRA S/ST while collecting a few more Wallys in addition to big checks. By all accounts a very good 2022 season. NahNahTounge

Further this Best Engineered car chosen from 539 entries at the "The Largest Door Car Race in HISTORY, was rebuilt, updated from top to bottom, front to back in the off season. It now performs and looks better than ever before and will be a threat to win where ever it is raced for many years to come! Spitting

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
quote:

Ball Baby EDiot is still pissed he didn't get paid for his Firechicken Exhibition Smoke Show.

2BKING

Relaxing

Also butthurt cause they got knocked out 1st rd in s/c by some woodchuck from East bumfuk

Posts: 23 | Location: Ny | Registered: April 26, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Wrong in the last 5 years we have won the division championship, finished 2nd in the division twice, D1 Jegs Allstar, finished 4th in the world and won north of $200k and secured numerous marketing partners! Now what have you done? Answer….NOTHING!

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Wrong in the last 5 years we have won the division championship, finished 2nd in the division twice, D1 Jegs Allstar, finished 4th in the world and won north of $200k and secured numerous marketing partners! Now what have you done? Answer….NOTHING!

You’re right ain’t been shyt or done shyt but I have 1 s/st divisional win, and that’s 1 more than you(yourself, not jr) have.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Good for you, one win Laughing very hard I’ve got more Wally’s that I won and without question more big $ checks in my name Laughing very hard

It’s clear you ain’t done shyt either!

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
BlahBlah let’s seem them Wally’s and checks with your name on them! Gotta be hanging up in your she shed right? Cause we know you don’t have a race shop of your own

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
dude, you're nobody, just another ass hole spewing your drivel on an internet forum here only because your boyfriend recruited you. save your bullshyt for when you see me, maybe you have more balls and more to say then him but your opinion couldn't mean any less to me! You don't know me, never met me, never raced me.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I already said I ain’t shyt! You’re a nobody either. So back to the original ? You gonna be at the shyt hole next weekend?