DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Questions For Mega 450 Users
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Questions For Mega 450 Users
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted
I have questions regarding two features available in the Digital Delay Mega 450.

#1 Are you using the "Tap Up / Tap Down feature when Bracket Racing? If so, what values have you been entering?

#2 Have you, or are you using the three / four Throttle Stop feature for Pro Light (SG or SC) racing? Just wondered what the results were.

With regard to either or both of these questions you can send me a private message if you don't want to publically reveal your responses.

Thanks for any responses.

Bob

Posts: 3061 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I have my elite 500 set to +.010 for a tap up and -.005 for a tap down. Both buttons have served me well!

Posts: 475 | Location: here | Registered: February 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post