New
Find
Notify
Tools

Carpet fan
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted
Somebody at the BRISTOL FLING was selling a extension that went on a carpet fan to slide under car for transmission anybody know who it be....

Posts: 1256 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I saw them up Norwalk too, was gonna buy one but figured for the price I could make one at work for free.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I will add something else I saw people using was blower for bounce house piped with pvc, it’s really quiet.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by green1:
I will add something else I saw people using was blower for bounce house piped with pvc, it’s really quiet.

Thats what I have been using for years, super quiet and works great.

Posts: 2416 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted Hide Post
Abruzzi makes one

Posts: 2101 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
This is what I use if anyone is interested, you can get the bounce house blower on Amazon

Posts: 2416 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Eman
posted Hide Post
That can't work! It doesn't cost enough.

Posts: 1453 | Location: E TN | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Great idea on the bounce house blower. We use leaf blowers on both cars and they are so damn loud.

Denis LeBlanc

Posts: 465 | Location: Manchester, NH | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of diceman1530
posted Hide Post
Hey Steve
What is the y fitting and smaller port for?

Working for the Weekend!!!!
Fordyce Motorsports

Posts: 252 | Location: Williamstown, NJ | Registered: November 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Lenny5160
posted Hide Post
Look up Door Car Solutions on Facebook.

Tony Leonard

Posts: 3153 | Location: Inver Grove Heights, MN | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by diceman1530:
Hey Steve
What is the y fitting and smaller port for?

It blows on the pan

DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
We use Marco's set up...moves alot of air does the job well.

Posts: 1751 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lenny5160:
Look up Door Car Solutions on Facebook.
Thats it...thanks

Posts: 1256 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post