New
Find
Notify
Tools

KR pro cube
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
I am hoping to run 2 classes this weekend I normally only run the car on the stop my question is I would like to run the car on the stop on a full tree can some one tell me how I can set up my delay box for a full tree and still be able to use my timers I had tried once before to just toggle from pro tree to full tree but if I remember correctly I was not able to set up my timer 1 and 2 for the stop and my shifter

Posts: 408 | Location: Bellingham MA | Registered: October 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Obviously you'll enter the same values in timer 1 and timer 2 for both tree modes. What might not be obvious is the configuration settings. Make sure your set to be "normally off" when set to full tree if that's how its set for pro tree. Several people used to run this way with the cube so it will work.
David

Posts: 134 | Location: Marion, TX | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
If you come to NED we will make sure it's working.

Denis LeBlanc

Posts: 468 | Location: Manchester, NH | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Bludog331
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by camaro77:
I am hoping to run 2 classes this weekend I normally only run the car on the stop my question is I would like to run the car on the stop on a full tree can some one tell me how I can set up my delay box for a full tree and still be able to use my timers I had tried once before to just toggle from pro tree to full tree but if I remember correctly I was not able to set up my timer 1 and 2 for the stop and my shifter

I'd call Kevin at k&R and just ask him. This board is a great forum for valid feedback, but you're liable to get different and/or conflicting answers.

Posts: 24 | Location: Cleveland, TN | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ActionRacingPhotos:
If you come to NED we will make sure it's working.

that's the plan Denis

Posts: 408 | Location: Bellingham MA | Registered: October 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Dead On
posted Hide Post
Kevin at K&R is the best advice you were given. Call and get it from the manuf of the box that's the best way then work on your fine tuning your setup

Posts: 73 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 18, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post