DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Biondo elite crossover?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Biondo elite crossover?
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted
Looking at web site I could not find anything noting if timers worked same as ones in K&R. With K&R's box timer has on/off and on off or 4 stage as its noted. Wondering about the Elite crossover timers. Yea can call tomorrow and patients is virtue,but never been accused of being virtuous. Just working on idea using timer to do same thing twice. No sense buying extra piece if will not work when I change box out.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4185 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I might have misunderstood your question but the pro cube and elite crossover are both listed as three 2 stage timers. The elite allows you to set on/off or off/on on all three timers my pro cube only allows that on two timers.

Denis LeBlanc

Posts: 468 | Location: Manchester, NH | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Probably my stating of it but you covered it either way. My pro cube has 1 timer but with 2 stages. Thanks. Just wanted to check before buying Biondo.selling K&R(at loss plus extra for new)/Didn't check on thing last time and thats reason changing now. Lesson learned.

Thanks for info.

Posts: 4185 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I have a mega 400 ill trade you if you want.

Posts: 928 | Location: my own little world | Registered: July 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Mega 400 doesn't have z-force mode does it?