DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    "Family Tradition" a build for Daughter & Grandchildren
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Family Tradition" a build for Daughter & Grandchildren
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Rado

Larry Woodfin

Posts: 1833 | Location: Kilgore TX | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
progress

Larry Woodfin

Posts: 1833 | Location: Kilgore TX | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
rear section

Larry Woodfin

DRR Trophy
Picture of TheBlueTruck
posted Hide Post
It looks awesome Larry.

Regan Wilson Super Street 469C

Posts: 297 | Location: Tyler Texas | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Fellow racers and builders, because of my wife's declining health and other circumstances that happen around age 75, I have decided to sell the unfinished Colorado project. Plus, because of my limited shop space and limited parking/storage around my home, it is realistic to only have one project at a time. The Colorado now belongs to Norvell Bowers in Sulpher Springs TX. Norvell is a long-time friend and fellow racer so the truck is at a good home. He already had a Colorado build in mind and has two other "cores" so he was a natural fit.

I intend to focus on my Lamplighter Camaro for a season or two then from there, no one knows what will be next. If my health remains good just about anything you can dream up could happen.

Larry Woodfin

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
sorry to hear this, your builds are always cool. best to you and your wife.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Ed, when I had an eight-bay shop, extra storage building, and 1.5 acres of parking, the situation was different. I could put projects aside for a while. Since I sold the property adjustments, have been necessary. The income from that sell has eased the adjustment issues Smile

Larry Woodfin

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I bet

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I've been meaning to stop back in. I second Ed, always very much enjoy seeing the planning and execution of the details and thought you put into your projects, Larry. Best wishes for your wife's health, and yours as well, and for some win lights.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post