DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Crank Trigger Mounting
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Crank Trigger Mounting
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
How much? Obviously your one season old pickups have less than 50 runs on them.

Posts: 710 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
must be true, I read it on an internet forum, posted by a nobody.

Anytime you think you have the skills and the car to trailer my son, show up and put your junk in the other lane.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
This just in....

Another train wreck has been reported on the DRR website.
Apparently, site officials are still unwilling to address the continuing carnage.

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4442 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Roger McGinnis
posted Hide Post
Ed talks about all the stuff you don't need, because his car is deadly consistent, but can't turn on a win light. I'd say his stuff is great if you like trailer queens. Our bracket cars don't even have a gear on the camshaft, so a crank trigger is the only option.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 559 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: January 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
again, must be true, I read it on an internet forum posted by a clueless, jealous, nobody that couldn't buy a round on his best day at my home track, no mind trailer me.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
nobody that couldn't buy a round on his best day at my home track

Edwad sure knows about buying a round and is still at the buy back window Shake head

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
says the nobody, no balls, P U S S Y that hides behind a screen name

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I was just trying to get some very lightly used crank trigger pickups for spares for my two cars. Not sure why Ed had to get all butthurt about it.

Posts: 710 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Mike Beck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Roger McGinnis:
Ed talks about all the stuff you don't need, because his car is deadly consistent, but can't turn on a win light. I'd say his stuff is great if you like trailer queens. Our bracket cars don't even have a gear on the camshaft, so a crank trigger is the only option.

Very true if you are running an LS type of engine and don't want to attempt to put a distributor on it, same with the LT-1 engines.

Posts: 1444 | Location: South River, NJ | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post