DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Profiler 12 degree intake gaskets
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Profiler 12 degree intake gaskets
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of 433red
posted
Anyone have the Cometic part number for the Profiler Hitman intake gaskets? The Fel-Pro 13063's need to much work to fit and punch the upper bolt holes. Thank you in advance

Posts: 102 | Location: Ga | Registered: July 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted Hide Post
I've been using the same ones and don't have to punch any additional bolt holes. I do have to trim them to fit my ports, but that's any gasket due to the work that's been done on mine.

Mark Goulette
Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster
www.livinthedreamracing.com
"Speed kills but it's better than going slow!"
Authorized Amsoil Retailer

Posts: 1466 | Location: Back home in Alaska! | Registered: February 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of 433red
posted Hide Post
Cometic still makes the gaskets I need, they are made when ordered so plan on a 3 week lead time.
The number is #IR251060KF

Posts: 102 | Location: Ga | Registered: July 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Flatout has the Profiler 12 degree gaskets.

Abbott Racing Heads
(432) 558-2841

Posts: 39 | Location: Crane, Texas | Registered: January 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post