New
Find
Notify
Tools

Water neck
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
Does anyone know if someone makes a water neck for a tunnel ram that has the correct angle that will allow me to use a front drive distributer.I can find one that will fit but the hole is in the front and i need one that comes out the side.I need one that will accept a 12an fitting.

Posts: 22 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: June 09, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted Hide Post
I have a Jeg's one on mine, they are angled and have various options for hose connections. Billet aluminum. Chinese for sure but it works

Mark Goulette
Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster
www.livinthedreamracing.com
"Speed kills but it's better than going slow!"
Authorized Amsoil Retailer

Posts: 1466 | Location: Back home in Alaska! | Registered: February 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted Hide Post
This is the one you'd need:

https://www.jegs.com/i/JEGS/555/53073/10002/-1

Mark Goulette
Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster
www.livinthedreamracing.com
"Speed kills but it's better than going slow!"
Authorized Amsoil Retailer

Posts: 1466 | Location: Back home in Alaska! | Registered: February 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I have one like that but it is too tall and will not go under the plenum of the intake. It is a CFE intake, I have a straight one like Scott sells but i should have bought the one with the angle on it. I may just have to buy another one and plug the front hole and drill and tap a hole in the side of it. Thanks for sharing though.

Posts: 22 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: June 09, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post