DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Pro Bracket Radial availability
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pro Bracket Radial availability
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of David_D.
posted
Long shot I know, but does anyone have a line on a set of 28x9x15 Pro Bracket radials?

David Deming
1974 Chevy Nova Custom Hatchback
Horsepower Innovations E85 Carb

Posts: 325 | Location: Nampa, ID | Registered: October 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Jim Cornett
posted Hide Post
Try this guy.

https://www.salterracing.com/

winners practice til they get it right........
champions practice til they can't get it wrong.

Posts: 181 | Location: Jefferson, Texas, U.S.A. | Registered: December 02, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of ustahava67
posted Hide Post
Hi David, you can try these guys also... the have some radials in stock
https://shopfasttrack.com/coll...art-type_drag?page=2

Posts: 1 | Location: Caldwell, ID,USA | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of David_D.
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the suggestions. Unfortunately, they don't appear to have any in the size I need.

David Deming
1974 Chevy Nova Custom Hatchback
Horsepower Innovations E85 Carb

Posts: 325 | Location: Nampa, ID | Registered: October 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David_D.:
Thank you for the suggestions. Unfortunately, they don't appear to have any in the size I need.

Someone at Orlando Speedworld was saying there's a trailer sales company in NC that has them, Balter or Baker trailer sales, I think it was.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of FootbrakeJim
posted Hide Post
Hey David,
Mike may be thinking of Barker, they are in Morehead, KY. M/T Dealer.
(606) 780-4700

Dan "Jim" Moore
Much too young to feel this damn old!!

Posts: 1034 | Location: Farmersville, TX  | Registered: December 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Eman
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1451 | Location: E TN | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post