Find
Notify
Tools

12v battery
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of DANGERBOY
posted
looking for a good 12v drag race battery that is 6" wide.Length is not a issue.Bracket racing with alternator.Anyone?

Posts: 86 | Location: cincinnati | Registered: November 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Check the Brallie B3121. Deka ETX-30L is basically the same one on Amazon.

Alos Lightning Start WPX30L-LS is the same size but has a little more power.

I have used them all with good success, have the Lightning Start in the car now.

Posts: 2139 | Location: Tewksbury, MA,USA | Registered: November 03, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Checkout Odyssey batteries. They are well worth the money!

Posts: 154 | Location: Carthage,TN | Registered: April 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of sr4440
posted Hide Post
I would find the group size/ terminal type, i wanted 1st. (see link) then i would pick a brand.

http://www.batteryweb.com/bci.cfm

Joe

Without data, you’re just another guy with an opinion.

Posts: 1297 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: February 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of DANGERBOY
posted Hide Post
Got the Braille B3121 seems to crank over engine good.Guess we will see once we get racing. Thanks

Posts: 86 | Location: cincinnati | Registered: November 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Ran the Braile B3121 for 2 seasons and went back to the Concord Battery marketed under the names Total Power and Rock Batteries, much better performance.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
Ran the Braile B3121 for 2 seasons and went back to the Concord Battery marketed under the names Total Power and Rock Batteries, much better performance.
Right the opposite experience....

Posts: 1250 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post