DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    halo headlight instalation
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

halo headlight instalation
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of Bruce Williams
posted
Trying to figure out a Christmas gift for my wife. She has a 74 Nova that is a street strip car.
I have been trying to find some fancy add on for it.
Has anyone installed these Halo headlights on this model of car?
If so, what brand, how was installation?
Any gotchas?

Bruce Lee Cool

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want.

Posts: 2033 | Location: Chandler Arizona | Registered: August 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Subscribed. I'm holding out for made in USA something like these. Red

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Heck, I'm still trying to figure out how Sox & Martin made their headlights and parking lights blue! Didn't think of that

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2334 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Check out Octane lighting bought their led headlights for my car very happy with their service

Posts: 387 | Location: Natick MA | Registered: November 15, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
Heck, I'm still trying to figure out how Sox & Martin made their headlights and parking lights blue! Didn't think of that

LOL..

Back in the day you could buy a spray on blue tint.. I had sprayed mine blue at the time.. It would peal off when you got tired of it.

Dave

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3306 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Top355x:
Check out Octane lighting bought their led headlights for my car very happy with their service

Great call

https://www.octanelighting.com...headlights/?pageId=4

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
I had sprayed mine blue at the time..

And who said you're not a Mopar fan!!???

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2334 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
quote:
I had sprayed mine blue at the time..

And who said you're not a Mopar fan!!???

LOL..
At the time I raced a 67 fastback Mustang...

I was Ford before I was Mopar..

Dave

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3306 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
I’ve installed them in quite a few cars that I have wired. I also have them in my Chevelle.
I get them off Amazon

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post