DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Motorhome slides
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Motorhome slides
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I agree

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
As I’ve stated, Lippert and their videos are largely useless. They have no info, no videos on my specific slide arms, brackets, motor and controller. Further their generic diagram referencing the arm measurements/angle and brackets also does not work for these slides.

Fortunately, there are several of my specific
MH here at Indy that I’ve been able to get under the slide to take measurements and photos. What I’ve also found is the slide arm brackets are not the same for 2004 and earlier as the 2007 and later which also effects the measurements.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Ed go to truckconversion.net and ask there

Posts: 386 | Location: Natick MA | Registered: November 15, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I will though at this point is must be voltage related, just doesn’t have enough power to get over the hump, literally.

DRR Pro
Picture of 67TSCHEVY2
posted Hide Post
If you can go straight to the motor with 12 volts and bypass all the circuitry. A good jump box with a on / off switch works well. At least you can see if it is a voltage/amp draw issue.

Posts: 1234 | Location: middle georgia | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
That’s my next move.