DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Who has a set of Dart 62210004 Intake spacers?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who has a set of Dart 62210004 Intake spacers?
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted
I need a set of Intake Spacers for SBC 18* heads Dart part number is 62210004 and I do not know of anyone else who makes them. Everyone is out, Dart said they will not make another run for 4 to 6 weeks or more.

Did Google search and came up empty handed. I have called Dart, Summit, Moroso, Jegs, Reher and Morrison and all were out. Can not find them on Ebay or amazon where I bought the last set.

Who has a set?

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4002 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
Or any other company that makes them?

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

Posts: 4002 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Just googled and there are a pair on e bay

Posts: 387 | Location: Natick MA | Registered: November 15, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Never mind just went back to get ad number and now says out of stock

Posts: 387 | Location: Natick MA | Registered: November 15, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Top355x:
Never mind just went back to get ad number and now says out of stock

Lol, Same thing I did! Google showed it in stock but when I went to EBay to buy out of stock.

I have called Hogans, Wilson, Brodix and a bunch more trying to find a set in stock. I am currently building a house so all of my stuff is stored away in containers and I could not even make a set if I wanted to until I get everything out and set up again.

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"

DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD3550
posted Hide Post
Tried here also for you at the local speed shop.
He also checked the major warehouse here also
None.....

Posts: 1409 | Location: Under a Truck | Registered: August 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
How about Good Vibrations

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Have you got anyone around that could cut you a set from a gasket I have a shop close by has water jet and laser jet

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
Still can not find any may have to make a set. Problem is with me building a new house I have everything in storage and no power, air, work benches or anything. Moving is a pain in the tail building a new house is even worse.

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"