DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Viking Shocks...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Viking Shocks...
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of fuzzy dice
posted
Anyone using these shocks?...I am thinking of putting the double adjustable's on all four corners of my car...

I race a mild bracket car weighing 3200 with me in it that shorts 1.39 to 1.42 depending on the weather....thanks....

Posts: 1277 | Location: Florida (FL) | Registered: June 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I have a set of double adjustable front shocks on the front of mine and they are really nice for the money and I like them. will be putting a set on the rear when the time comes.

ep

Posts: 764 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of fuzzy dice
posted Hide Post
Thanks Pauley...

Posts: 1277 | Location: Florida (FL) | Registered: June 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of SuperPro54
posted Hide Post
The people that started Viking worked at QA1

Posts: 109 | Location: Florida - Ohio | Registered: September 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of TPaton
posted Hide Post
I put a set on my 69 Camaro on all 4 corners. Nice shocks for the $. As SP54 said, some of the folks came from QA1. I called them to help recommend a starting point for settings, and they were helpful. Good luck.

Posts: 105 | Location: PA | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post