DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    New Products on Drag Race Solutions - 2024
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Products on Drag Race Solutions - 2024
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of DragRaceSolutions.com
posted Hide Post
We're really close on being able to offer our newest product and thought I'd release it here for our loyal members to view. We will be offering Matte Black as shown, Gloss Black, Chrome and Carbon Illusion. Side grips with and without a button will also be available. We've sent a few from the initial order out to select builders and racers this week and will continue to showcase options here as they become available. 100% made in the USA.

Home of Collector Tethers ~ Just-N-Time Buttons & Drag Race Solutions products

www.DragRaceSolutions.com
Sales@DragRaceSolutions.com

Posts: 85 | Location: Tennessee, U.S.A. | Registered: July 22, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mike Frizie
posted Hide Post
That shifter's looking BA yall. how long before available? Im assuming there will be a complete kit ?

Michael Frizie
ET 2471

Posts: 571 | Location: Winston, GA | Registered: April 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Thanks Mike. Shifters come with everything you need. Mounting Bolts, Black Cable 5' or 9', Cable Extension, Quick Ball Disconnect. Electric or Air Solenoids, Mounting Bracket, Side Grips, Button Mount will all be optional.

I can't wait to see how all the Black, Chrome, Carbon combinations turn out.

SL...

Posts: 85 | Location: Tennessee, U.S.A. | Registered: July 22, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Added a few items this past couple of weeks. New Hex Head 5/16 dome heads for interior and windows. Available in raw and black. Also added air shifter assemblies. 100% Made in USA

DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted Hide Post
So far this is my favorite combo. Gloss Black are for sale on the website. Matte & Chrome will be available this week.

SL...

titan chrome powerglide shifter

Posts: 2104 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2104 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mike Frizie
posted Hide Post
Are you guys still selling the torque converter install kits ? Don't see them on the site anymore. Thanks

Michael Frizie
ET 2471

Posts: 571 | Location: Winston, GA | Registered: April 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post
Mike - we only offer individual spacers now.

Also - we will have true carbon fiber buttons in stock on 5/26/23. We will have limited supplies and they are on the website now for purchase.

carbon fiber transbrake buttons

DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post
Drag Race Solutions newest product, the Titan Ultra PG2 Powerglide Shifter is now available for purchase. The development has been 18 months in the making. Available in Chrome, Matte Black and Gloss Black along with a Carbon Illusion that will be available in mid May. Electric and Air Shifter Versions are also available along with Billet Grips in different coatings to match and raw for racers to have custom painted with their car colors.  

"This product is all USA, with a tremendous amount of help from Mike Fuqua, who's shop FTD Customs helped with the development and machining of the shifter components.  Mike is a great friend and asked me in January 2022 about shifters.  I had told him we went to PRI a few months prior and that my partner Lynn Ellison and I were looking at doing one.  He immediately said I'd like to help, and it was on from there." said Scott Lemen. "To say it was an undertaking is putting it lightly.  There are some good shifters out there and they all have their positives.  We did with the Titan Shifter like we always do with our products, we try to improve on existing parts, modify, fine tune and come up with our own versions that we feel is better than what's out there."

Fast forward 18 months and this weekend at the Spring Fling Galot, Mike Harbaugh & Ray Ray Miller, Trip McCarty and Johnny Ezel will be using Titan Ultra PG2 Shifters in their dragsters.  Stop by and check them out if you're in attendance.  We'd also like to thank Rick Taylor, John Parkes, B&B Race Cars, Chris Gulitti, Folk Race Cars, Josh & Tucker Kanselaar and Dylan Winters for being some of our initial customers.

Titan Ultra PG2 Shifters are available from all Dragster Chassis Builders, our current dealers and online at DragRaceSoltuions.com.

DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post
Pretty excited about this one. My son Sheldon who has been working with me since the beginning of the year designed this. It will be available with the cable mount facing both inwards and outwards and is adjustable to accept the standard pin or a quick disconnect ball on the end of the cable.

We are in the process of having them machined now and will be available soon.

powerglide shifter cable bracket

DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post
Transmission Cable Brackets shown above are done and and plater. Should be available next week on website.

Also - we just listed these NEW MADE IN U.S.A. Small Push Button Switches to use as needed on your cars. Spray, Backup, Line Lock, etc. They will fit our Shifter Lever side grips also so you can color coordinate if you want.

They come with a 36" 2/wire lead and are available in Red, Black, Blue, Green, Orange, Yellow and Gray.

DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post
Also just realized I haven't posted a pic of the Titan Carbon Shifter or our new hats either. Here ya go!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DragRaceResults,

DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post
Just a heads up - We now have 12mo ZERO percent financing online at Drag Race Solutions through Affirm. If you're making a major purchase building a new car or making upgrades, feel free to take advantage of this.

DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post
Now in stock - Pretty excited about this one. My son Sheldon who has been working with me since the beginning of the year designed this. It will be available with the cable mount facing both inwards and outwards and is adjustable to accept the standard pin or a quick disconnect ball on the end of the cable.

https://dragracesolutions.com/...ter-cables-hardware/

DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post
Just letting you know we have brought in a few more lengths of shifter cables. We now carry them in 5, 9, 10 and 11.5 foot. They are black in color.

SL...

DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post
Button Grips now available for our Titan Ultra PG2 Shifters. Button Colors of choice.

DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post
We've had a lot of requests for our oversized fasteners in polished that work well with carbon fiber and on hood scoops. We just got a load of them done and on the website to purchase in the following lengths.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
We finally got Slotted Self Ejecting Fasteners in Chrome for those who don't want hex head. We will soon have slotted buttons for panels also.

DRR / Crew Chief
Picture of RACER99O
posted Hide Post
We're running a Labor Day Special through Monday midnight.

Discounts on Mushroom Buttons, JNT Buttons, Socket Extensions and Chrome Econ Dragster Dial In Board Brackets.

No coupon code needed - https://dragracesolutions.com/

Posts: 662 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. kinda | Registered: January 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Now in stock