DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    I am building a completely chineese dragster.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I am building a completely chineese dragster.
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
we had some minor problems this weekend on our first round of testing.

but we have got the crew back together and going over some issues that need to be corrected.

Posts: 1424 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post

after the team examined the damage, they have agreed repairs should be fairly simple.

Posts: 1424 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I've been playing a lot of Baccarat lately. If I can be of any assistance recruiting for your pit crew please let me know.

Cool

Posts: 619 | Location: Atco, NJ | Registered: March 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jenavet:
we have got the crew back together and going over some issues that need to be corrected.

Mike, the first issue to be corrected is the one wearing pants. Two Thumbs down

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
The one in high heels is the best Wink

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3096 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Why do I squint my eyes when I look at these pics?

New inch worm chassis Mike?

Posts: 1751 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
^^^^well someone I know wouldn't make a fair deal on theirs^^^

DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
rut row...sorry bra

Posts: 1751 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
Mike you do know the price of your Chinese dragster went up with Trumps new Tariffs imposed on China

Posts: 2410 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TORQIN:

New inch worm chassis Mike?

Uncontrollable Laugh

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3096 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Need to feed pit crew.They look pectoraly challenged. Would take three to make one decent boob.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4179 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Now Hanook gal looks to nice and perky!

Posts: 4179 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Is that a new type of slip joint deal , I thought that as it gets close to the stripe it just straightens out....

Blue Man

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Busted Knuckles
posted Hide Post
I approve of the new design, has to make it much easier to clear speed bumps and bodies in the pits and load the car without having so much trouble with the ramps...

Organized people are just too lazy to look for their $h!t.

Posts: 487 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: November 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Finding some chink fittings should be easy Ebay is full of them with only 2 to 5 week delivery.Might need to buy few extra of each in case need one in under a month.