DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    I am building a completely chineese dragster.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I am building a completely chineese dragster.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by VORTECPRO:

Dave

Did you have a Z/28 that cruised Van Nuys Blvd? I had a shop in Thousand Oaks and did business with you.

I had an orange Duster through most of my cruising/street racing years...
Funny when the lil' one posted your photo I immediately thought "humm, I think I know that guy"...lol

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4449 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
quote:

Dave

Did you have a Z/28 that cruised Van Nuys Blvd? I had a shop in Thousand Oaks and did business with you.

I had an orange Duster through most of my cruising/street racing years...
Funny when the lil' one posted your photo I immediately thought "humm, I think I know that guy"...lol

I still have a house in Thousand Oaks, would like to move back but zoning doesn't like the idea of my dyno.

Posts: 54 | Location: Colorado | Registered: December 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Yeah, not in T.O.
He11, they arrest hitchhikers there....lol

I have a friend that lives in Simi that has a Superflow Dyno in his garage and he plumbs the exhaust into a big underground concrete room with passageways and baffles. Can't hardly hear a thing standing right outside.
Luckily he builds mostly sbc/Nascar type engines so they don't make BBC kinda noise..

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4449 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:

For the record, I ain't got no man boobs

OK, pop quiz.....look at that photo and decide who has the biggest t!ts at the table.... Laughing Hard

Dave

F J B

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by imakehp:
Yeah, not in T.O.
He11, they arrest hitchhikers there....lol

I have a friend that lives in Simi that has a Superflow Dyno in his garage and he plumbs the exhaust into a big underground concrete room with passageways and baffles. Can't hardly hear a thing standing right outside.
Luckily he builds mostly sbc/Nascar type engines so they don't make BBC kinda noise..[/QUOT

Maroupolous

Posts: 54 | Location: Colorado | Registered: December 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
without question my wife, a former Hawaiian Tropic model has the boobs in the family.

Photo makes you a liar...again

Dave

F J B

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
douchebag, I regret to inform you but your unfounded gay desires about me are nothing more than your fantasy and without question my wife, a former Hawaiian Tropic model has the boobs in the family.

I just got off the phone with a buddy of mine with the New Joyzee state police .
He told me they apprehended an incoherent fat man with man boobs that must have been in a wrecked white firechicken on the side of the road for days .

He was covered in man chowder and feathers ,
s u kk i n g a race track corndog , while looking at the same three or for pictures of some POS hunk of junk and mumbling I aint got shyt , I aint done shyt ... I aint got shyt , I aint done shyt ...
If anyone knows this h o m o or want to claim him , he can be found at the Hobo-kin mental hospital . perv ward .

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:

Maroupolous

yep

Dave

F J B

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
what you see is nothing more than a pulled t shirt,

Oh yes, that's what we see..... Uncontrollable Laugh

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dave

F J B

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
you're a coc sucker and see what a gay man dreams of in the photo when infact it's nothing more than a pulled t shirt,

Ed....I can remember a picture with the JR dragster on YB, same thing-man boobs, infact John Wilson brought this up, that's how I got onto them, just embrace them. Your family is good, your the problem.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
now we find that besides being a pathetic loser you and the ebay engine builder are faggots!

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Pulled over your b I t c h t I t s

Posts: 185 | Location: Indy | Registered: January 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
faggots and a p u s s y

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Dance lil' monkey..... Dancing Cat

Dave

F J B

DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
That darn cat again. Dancing Cat

Posts: 1708 | Location: Portland,Oregon | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by T/D6591:
That darn cat again. Dancing Cat[/QUOT

That cats Ed, tied to those paws is fishing line that I control.......make no mistake......... I'am the puppet master

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
4574 views on the way to 5000 at least half about my bamboo pipe rack Eek

Posts: 1424 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
And the other half about Ed's moobs...... Roll Eyes

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3096 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
Solly Charlie but we low on Bamboo and dragsta no finish on time. Maybe nets munth if we find moh vood....

Posts: 2733 | Location: Where ever I am, I'm here and it's me | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
The only bamboo that will pass SFI is the hybred seamless stuff that grows after the annual monsoon. A bonus is the best builders are out of grade school for the summer then......

Dave

F J B