DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    I am building a completely chineese dragster.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I am building a completely chineese dragster.
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
Says this pathetic mess

that contributes nothing to this forum and you know only gets worse from the neck down.

For the record, I ain't got no man boobs and while I'm not in the same shape I was 10 years ago, 40+ years working out to some degree is the reason I'm in better shape than most 10 years younger no mind those my age.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DragRaceResults,

Posts: 54 | Location: Colorado | Registered: December 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
To truly be Chinese wouldn't it have to have FWD meaning big tires in front and skinny ones in rear? Plus would it go sideways I hear that how Chinese women are built,never done in depth investigation of one.Hey always up for adventure.LOL

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4184 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Who's the puppet master now........

Posts: 54 | Location: Colorado | Registered: December 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I think I fixed that ed

Posts: 1424 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Just don't hit me with those man boobs

DRR Pro
Picture of Mike Beck
posted Hide Post
A mans family is off limits, not cool.

Posts: 1444 | Location: South River, NJ | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Beck:

Theres no rules with Ed, he made it that way

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
1) Who started posting the pictures first?

2) Why should someone be upset about a family photo being posted?

3) I'll post that fuc'n photo if lil' ed will threaten me the same way. All I ever hear from him is how he's calling his lawyer if anyone touches him...

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4463 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by VORTECPRO:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Beck:

Theres no rules with Ed, he made it that way

ABSO-FUC'N-LUTELY.... B!TCH enjoys giving grief and disrupting life here every single damn day....FINE, then let's go for it A$$H0LE

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4463 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Another jerkoff LOSER^^^

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
He's going to burn up his frequent flyer miles beating everybody up.

Posts: 185 | Location: Indy | Registered: January 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
says the P U S S Y that hides

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SP310G:

He11, I'll buy him a round trip ticket if he'll come out here first. I'll even pay for a hotel so he can recover before the flight back to NJ

Dave

F J B

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
says the internet tough guy. Anytime just show up and mouth off. you better come prepared for the beating you'll get!

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:

could I at least suggest china airlines on a plane made of all chineese parts? just to keep the theme of the op

Posts: 1424 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
OK Mike back on topic. So who are these american manufacturers that have taken your $ and lied about delivery dates?

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
says the internet tough guy. Anytime just show up and mouth off. you better come prepared for the beating you'll get!

Deal !!!

Dave

F J B

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Dave Kemblowski 65, formally of The Balance Shop in Reseda Ca

had a reputation for doing shyt work and ripping people off.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Yep, 45yrs of repeat customers in the same location until I retired 4yrs ago and sold the building.
Must have been a real rip off...

When I come back there to 23 Bordeaux Terrace West Milford again we can chat about all that. Unless I have to catch up with you over at the storage unit you keep your cars and junk.

Dave

F J B

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
Yep, 45yrs of repeat customers in the same location until I retired 4yrs ago and sold the building.
Must have been a real rip off...

When I come back there to 23 Bordeaux Terrace West Milford again we can chat about all that. Unless I have to catch up with you over at the storage unit you keep your cars and junk.

Dave

Did you have a Z/28 that cruised Van Nuys Blvd? I had a shop in Thousand Oaks and did business with you.