DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    I am building a completely chineese dragster.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I am building a completely chineese dragster.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CH.CRAFT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by J178RED:
What tires you going to be using ? Just wondering.....

TOYOS ?

STATE CAPITOL RACEWAY
2017 QUICK-16 TRACK CHAMPION

Posts: 54 | Location: SOUTH LOUISIANA | Registered: December 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
sheng ling on the fronts and looks like I can use toyo slicks on the back because they are made in japan.

Posts: 1424 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
I found your new crew chief.......

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3096 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by "The Bender":
I found your new crew chief.......

She is too good for him! Plus she will be very cold up in Buffalo! Try to find someone from North Korea, they are dressed for cold weather. Wink

Posts: 2149 | Location: Tewksbury, MA,USA | Registered: November 03, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
She is too good for him! Plus she will be very cold up in Buffalo! Try to find someone from North Korea, they are dressed for cold weather

no she is perfect for our harbor freight,toyo tire sponsored top dragster.and I will keep her extremely warm here in buffalo Smile

Posts: 1424 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post

I'm going to go big on this project with multiple crew chiefs.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
If the one in the middle don't work out, send her my way! Holy Moly

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Now Mike, may I put some life insurance on your azz this week?

I hate to hear someone is giving you grief...Its bull**** when you have to lower your expectation to compensate for the lack of commitment from the manufacturer.

Posts: 1751 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Mike , sure looks like everyone is putting a winning team for you, love to see them on the starting line..... You'll be everyone's favorite dragster to watch for sure!!!! BlahBlah

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
What dragster?

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4184 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of RacerVX54
posted Hide Post
Bring it

Lol

https://youtu.be/TpODcwhc6rI

"Just Shut Up and Race"

Brian Martin
Martin Racing
5.66 @121.55

Posts: 1394 | Location: Va.Beach .Va | Registered: August 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jenavet:
quote:
She is too good for him! Plus she will be very cold up in Buffalo! Try to find someone from North Korea, they are dressed for cold weather

no she is perfect for our harbor freight,toyo tire sponsored top dragster.and I will keep her extremely warm here in buffalo Smile

And then you woke up!!!!!!!! Razz

Posts: 2149 | Location: Tewksbury, MA,USA | Registered: November 03, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
And then you woke up!!!!

ive already spoken to my people in asia.this thing is going to happen and I'm going to do a build thread just like ed did on his trailer.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jenavet:
quote:
And then you woke up!!!!

ive already spoken to my people in asia.this thing is going to happen and I'm going to do a build thread just like ed did on his trailer.

Mikey

Maybe you can get Discovery to turn this into a tv series,,, certainly a cast of crew chiefs as previously shown would be a plus!

Then we can turn this into a battle of builders like Street Outlaws vs Gas Monkey at the track,,,,

All American Made vs All Asia Made! Power Tool

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
All American Made vs All Asia Made!

lol
you will be still waiting for parts while my Asian car goes rounds

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Don't forget to install the We Tu Lo gear in the trans.

BTW Some great companies come to mind from dealings in the last few years. Great products and exceptional service.

Brodix
Digital Delay

There are more I enjoy dealing with, just the two above that I have had extremely great customer service.

Posts: 235 | Location: Justin, TX | Registered: July 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Mike Beck
posted Hide Post
Biondo and All Pro Heads are two more.

Posts: 1444 | Location: South River, NJ | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Wilson Race Engines

Abruzzi Transmissions

Brodix

HOP

Collector Teathers

Richardson Boyz

Summit

Jegs

M/T

American Race Cars

K&R

XS Batteries

APD carbs

Jesel

Pro 1

All delivered parts when they said they would so far...

Posts: 1751 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Agree with Torqin building a new door car and they all have shipped on time.

Posts: 16 | Location: Not at work | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of PineApple Express Racing
posted Hide Post
Went to my local speed shop and ordered a set of rear wheels on Dec 19 2017. Estimated delivery was 4 to 5 weeks. Had speed shop call and inquire on Feb 1 and response was it should have built we will check into it? Response they must be waiting for parts? (Thought Weld was a in house wheel builder?) Called AGAIN on 2-9-18 again they have parts and promise build of 2-16-18 and ship here several days after. On 2-15-18 called to verfy build date of 2-16-18. Estimated build date is NOW 2-23-18 as they are running behind on ALL wheel build orders! Why does it affect MY wheels as it was in line to build on 2-16-18 and slips another week??? First no parts, then can't meet schedule dates??? ahhh very POOR business. I understand wheels are a selective market as well as multiple options on each wheel build restricting stocking costing. BUT delays on every order??? Not a happy wheel purchaser, I only got the rear rims. Now will it take 6 months IF I order the front rims???

Chuck
PAE

Posts: 113 | Location: Las Vegas USA | Registered: July 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post