DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    weldon fuel pumps anyone
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

weldon fuel pumps anyone
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted
Lil brother is looking at Weldon fuel pumps for his Turbo VW VR 6 that he is switching over to alky. Wondering if any here have experience with them. Asked me but I have never messed with them,hell didn't know there was a them till he asked.LOL

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4185 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of rusty
posted Hide Post
i am not familiar with them but after looking the mounting on the belt drive may be a little odd .cant tell for sure though

honesty is the best policy,insanity is a better deffense
1.036, 6.16@ 224

Posts: 1410 | Location: texas | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Dixie racing products has Weldon
this is a Weldon fuel pump on the engine plate

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I've been using one in my drag car for 8 years without issue. Very high quality product. Mine's electric and works perfect with my blow thru at 1000 hp.

Posts: 64 | Location: south carolina | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
my bad.Part number is 37406 its belt drive.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4185 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I believe the man in charge is Jim Craig. He is an awesome resource if you want to contact him. Very very helpful.

Posts: 64 | Location: south carolina | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post