DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    anyone running the holley dominator ecu?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

anyone running the holley dominator ecu?
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted
Ive got a new holley dominater efi system which i know is version 5...but the software download shows various build versions of the 5 software.Anyone have experience with these?

Posts: 1424 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
No, I have a HP running V5 Build 171 which is recommended.

If you go HERE and select the correct forum, they can help answer your questions.

Posts: 2457 | Location: 53056 | Registered: December 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
No, I have a HP running V5 Build 171 which is recommended.

mark you have the dominator with V5 and are running the build 171?

Posts: 1424 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jenavet:
you have the dominator with V5 and are running the build 171?

NO. I have an HP EFI

Posts: 2457 | Location: 53056 | Registered: December 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Go HEREfor Holley software

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
thanks mark i guess i have to find out what build is currently involved now so i can download the correct software

DRR Trophy
Picture of Rick!
posted Hide Post
With Holley, it's not a bad idea to have several software versions in your laptop. That way, when the latest version doesn't work right, you can back date easily and restore previous working tunes.

Posts: 81 | Location: behind this screen | Registered: July 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I use V4 on my TD car with a Dominator. Most of the new versions are to cover the various ignition setups of the Hemis, Coyotes and LS using stock sensors.

Posts: 671 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: April 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post