DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    CSR waterpump seal
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CSR waterpump seal
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted
For anybody looking for a seal for a CSR waterpump I recently discovered that CVR uses the same exact seal. I am posting this because I know at times you can’t get the seal from CSR or Summit and Jegs but you can get the CVR ones.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Good job! It's information from folks like you that make DRR such a valuable web site.

Thanks!

Bob

Posts: 3080 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of adv ET 266
posted Hide Post
No clue if CSR is still in business but did they ever figure out how to support their water pumps?

2005 2000lb 4 link dragster
home brew 582 BBC Dart 355
4.629@149
7.310@185

Posts: 12149 | Location: 33463 | Registered: February 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Still business as par as I know and like usual stuff is on back order which is why I posted that.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Roger McGinnis
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by adv ET 266:
No clue if CSR is still in business?

I think they buy in all the inventory they can with their government check on the 1st.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 559 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: January 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post