DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Great customer service from Shifnoid Contender Performance
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Great customer service from Shifnoid Contender Performance
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of Eman
posted
http://www.contenderperformance.com/
I had a problem with my solenoid on my Shifnoid setup on my Pro Ratchet. Spoke to them and they said send it in and if it's repairable all I'd owe is shipping. They said they would look at it as soon as it got there and call me. They did exactly that, I paid shipping and they got it back to me along with all hardware and connectors I might need. Great to deal with a company that stands behind their product.

Posts: 1451 | Location: E TN | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Always good to hear of company that stands behind their product and takes care of customer.Getting more rare everyday .

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4160 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
They are a great company with great customer service fo sure

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I just got a starting line enhancer from them they were great to work with

Posts: 154 | Location: Syracuse NY | Registered: November 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Richie
posted Hide Post
Yes they are great to work with, the guy in Tech. is awesome, helped me find / fix my problem.

Posts: 254 | Location: Windsor locks Ct. | Registered: November 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post