DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    2005 Ford F-350 A/C Evaporator
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2005 Ford F-350 A/C Evaporator
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of jdbsmith
posted
jdbsmith
I have a 2005 F-350 6.0 and I need to replace the evaporator core. There is an aluminum shield on the evaporator case - how is it removed? How do I get the evaporator cover off? I don't need to remove the whole assembly just the cover. Also I don't have a shop manual is there anyone that could post those pages or e-mail them to me? I have removed the accumulator, orifice tube and cycling switch only the evaporator is left. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jdbsmith,

Posts: 42 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: August 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of jdbsmith
posted Hide Post
No Ford techs willing to help?

Posts: 42 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: August 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bad News
posted Hide Post
Pretty much a racing related tech page. Try powerstroke.org, ford-trucks.com etc

Posts: 868 | Location: ft laud | Registered: September 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Also youtube.

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post