DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    BBC Solid Roller Cam?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

BBC Solid Roller Cam?
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I didn’t attempt to fix it, I pay professionals to build my engines and transmissions. That said, I just sent them both your contact info so you can tell them how to fix it. Laughing very hard

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
I didn’t attempt to fix it, I pay professionals to build my engines and transmissions. That said, I just sent them both your contact info so you can tell them how to fix it.

Also proving my point.

You're no competition, why you pretend otherwise is beyond comprehension..

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Wrong what I’m not is s broke dyck, I can afford to pay the best professionals in the country to build my cars, engines, transmissions, carbs like the vast majority of my competition, amongst them The Who’s Who of bracket and class racing and my son is officially a member of that group, you are not, never were and never will be! That fact that I can afford the best in my racing program and chose not to assemble my own engines and/or transmissions doesn’t mean I can’t nor doesn’t diminish my extensive knowledge and experience on the track.

It’s the year 2022 and any bracket racer with minimal experience and a few specialize tools can buy the parts and bolt together a 1000+HP bbc Laughing very hard with ease that will last hundreds of passes and/or a power glide trans. FYI, arguably the best race trans builder in the country once told me any idiot can assemble a glide and you have proven him right!

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
Wrong what I’m not is s broke dyck, I can afford to pay the best professionals in the country to build my cars, engines, transmissions, carbs like the vast majority of my competition, amongst them The Who’s Who of bracket and class racing and my son is officially a member of that group, you are not, never were and never will be! That fact that I can afford the best in my racing program and chose not to assemble my own engines and/or transmissions doesn’t mean I can’t nor doesn’t diminish my extensive knowledge and experience on the track.

So you're clueless by choice, while in the same breath claiming everyone else is clueless.

That's what lefties do, project themselves on their opposites.

You're inexperienced, no competition, just admit it.

The circumstance as to why don't matter when you're pretending otherwise.

Who has your driver beaten in a final round? Name one name everyone has heard of in bracket racing?

You can't name one.

You nor your driver is officially anything, except maybe in your delusional mind.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
WhatEver retard meanwhile I’ve got north of $75,000 worth of reasons this season and over $100,000 worth of reasons including last season that tells me and everyone with a clue that what we’re doing works! NahNahTounge

Now go back to your storage unit assembling Chinese junk with 30 y/o technology for the clueless street/strip crowd in your neighborhood. Spitting

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Spent a $ million to make $100.

Yeah, you're doing something alright.

You're no competition, why you follow me around like a puppy dog pretending otherwise is beyond comprehension.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Wrong again retard, made far, far more $ then we spent this season, money you’ll never make assembling that junk no mind racing!NahNahTounge

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Yeah, sure you did.

That's why you feel the need to follow me around in here like a puppy dog, pretending you're not clueless & inexperienced too right?

You're no competition, give it up, go away and play pretend with the inexperienced and naive.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I think I figured it out, you follow me around in here like a puppy dog, because you're ticked off that you can't figure out a way to buy experience?

That's also why you have no other choice but to pay for experience.

Am I close? Confused

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Retard, your delusional, you’ve got no experience anyone with a clue here is interested in! That’s why after 4 years posting here and at least double that at yb under numerous screen names not one that posts on either forum with the later full of naive and clueless wannabes, has had you assemble a trans no mind an engine with Chinese parts and using 30 y/o technology, not one!!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
So you follow me around like a puppy dog, because I didn't build any engines for anyone on YB or here?

No, you follow me around in here because you can't figure a way to buy experience, on credit.

You're lazy like all who play the ponzy game servicing credit, kicking debt down the road.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
apparently fixing a parking prawl in a glide requires either luck or a skill set that 2 very capable race transmissions builders must lack because it still isn’t fixed but of course you could fix it. Didn't think of that

Apparently, they aren't capable nor lucky race transmission builders! Wink

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2545 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Dumb and dumber^^^ two clueless broke dycks both with cut up shyt boxes that think they know.

Wrong retard, my issue has nothing to do with an aftermarket case. Park engaged properly all last season. It wasn’t until I made a change to the drive line that it didn’t.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
So the gearset was changed, big whoopy shyt.

Still the same fix.

That's your inexperience showing retard... "it didn't do it before"

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Wrong again retard, NahNahTounge care to wager all your inexperience? Laughing very hard

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Wrong again, not the same fix

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
You don't know, you've never seen anything I'm talking about,the same as you've never seen your own crankshaft or connecting rods.

It's always the same fix, the pawl isn't engaging the gearset deep enough.

It's the only possible phenomenon which can cause having no park.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Dumb and dumber^^^ two clueless broke dycks both with cut up shyt boxes that think they know.

Oh, but I do know; you nor your capable builders are having luck or skills to fix the issue. I'm not claiming nor pretending to know how to fix the issue.

So, you & your builders can continue to be clueless! Razz

I'm a still

Relaxing

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2545 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
quote:

Oh, but I do know; you nor your capable builders are having luck or skills to fix the issue. I'm not claiming nor pretending to know how to fix the issue.

So, you & your builders can continue to be clueless! Razz

I'm a still

Relaxing

LoL!

In reality dumb & dumber are the two failed attempted fixes on poor Ed's transmission.

Everyone knows a park pawl in a powerglide transmission is smarter than Ed, to even attempt to fix.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Bring it to Florida, we can bet any amount you like, I can fix it off the trailer, first attempt.