DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    BBC Solid Roller Cam?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

BBC Solid Roller Cam?
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Of course there is no such rule and of course our resident retard, thinks he’s an authority on liability law, statutes. Now besides being a wannabe heads-up racer, wanna be engine builder, wannabe trans builder and expert on all things drag racing, he’s also a wannabe accident injury attorney. Laughing very hard

Meanwhile all with a clue here know he’s an idiot!

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Says wannabe crew chief Ed, our real resident retard who hasn't the experience, know how or savvy to fix park on a powerglide transmission himself.

So he pulls it for a third attempt at paying someone else to fix it.

I'm sure he's footing the bill for its trip to BTE this go around, as any good retard wannabe crewchief would do. Smile

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Once again you are Wrong

Meanwhile, I’ve got 45 years experience turning wrenches and over 30 years of on track experience tuning, testing and winning and our record of Wins, Wallys, Championships and big $ checks, proves beyond any doubt that the only retard posting in this thread is YOU, a nobody, an Internet forum hack who ain’t competed in years and who ain’t done shyt outside your duck pond over 15 years ago with a cutup shyt box that barely runs 6.40s now. Spitting p

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
There's two ways to remove the driveline with a powerglide transmission.

Mechanically- Physically remove the drive train.

Hydraulically - A functioning park.

You are still wrong in your statement Mikey....You stated there is an NHRA rule that requires you to start your car in park. No there isn't. There is no rule stating that any vehicle must be in park to start it at any time, because there are vehicles that do not have a park in their transmission. So you're saying that a Lenco has to be in park? A B&J has to be in park? A fuel car has to be in park? NO. Also, nowhere in the rules does it state park must function. Only that an automatic equipped vehicle must have a functioning neutral safety switch in it. You can ad lib this all you want, but you are still wrong. The rule clearly states that either the driver must be seated in the car, or if they are not, the driveline must be removed....that neither states nor implies the car must be in park.

Mark Goulette
Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster
www.livinthedreamracing.com
"Speed kills but it's better than going slow!"
Authorized Amsoil Retailer

Posts: 1465 | Location: Back home in Alaska! | Registered: February 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Our know nothing, do nothing resident retard is on his third attempt at paying someone else to fix park on his powerglide transmission.

Claims he has 45 years experience turning wrenches, that's some funny shyt!

Pssst... I won Super Pro at Orlando last weekend retard.

You ain't raced in years and haven't got the experience, know how or savvy to fix your own shyt, so you have no other option than to pay someone else for their experience.

That's a crew chief wannabe.

I build and race my own transmissions, engines and ring & pinion.

Let me know when you find one with the mustard to match it.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Again you clueless dipshyt

About your slow cutup shytbox

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Wannabe crewchief retard Ed, there's no cutting involved in doing a front and backseat delete on a 1969 Nova.

The seats unbolt. I could easily put this car back on the street in it's original condition with factory steel rally wheels. It still has the factory GM Nova wiring harness and starts with a key.

Let me know when one of your crate engine building hero's, so-called professional engine builders matches its mustard, dialed 6.40 or slower at 3200 lbs.

No one cares but your hero's. Laughing Hard

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
He's all B..utt hurt because you won a race with a 6.40 car. The Forum Fool still hasn't figured it out, hey you can use different & even slow or slower dial-ins! Wink

Wait for it...............here comes the regurgitated shyt out his mouth, spewing unto his keyboard. It may even be his B1tch T...itts doing the key stroking for him.

Laughing very hard

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2479 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
He's all B..utt hurt because you won a race with a 6.40 car. The Forum Fool still hasn't figured it out, hey you can use different & even slow or slower dial-ins! Wink

Wait for it...............here comes the regurgitated shyt out his mouth, spewing unto his keyboard. It may even be his B1tch T...itts doing the key stroking for him.

There's nothing I'd rather drive than my Nova dial'd mid-high 6.40's 110 to 112 mph.

Nothing.

Great place to be 110-112 mph.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
To make it fair for the wanna-be crewchief, resident retard Ed, and his driver, I'll take the smallest breaker bar in the tool box.

He can have the big breaker bar.

Any time Ed.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Here's one of my transmissions in a car like yours wannabe crewchief Ed.

It has park and won a 10 grander in Florida with just a couple entry's out of the box, after I assembled it.

You got one that'll out run it retard? Confused

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Keep trying retard

Spitting

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
You ain't no competition.

I do it all, you do nothing.

Keep train wrecking my threads, anyone with any decent IQ will know, this is why.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Wrong again retard it’s YOU that ain’t no competition for me!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
In the right hands, your pig would out run a little 585.

In your know nothing, do nothing hands, it can't.

You're no competition.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
retard you make it sooooooooooooo easy to show everyone here, the clueless fool you are. Laughing very hard

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Clueless is the wannabe crew chief retard in your avatar, on his third attempt to pay someone else to fix park in his 2 speed powerglide transmission. Smile

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
wrong again as is everyone of your assumptions! you're such a clueless idiot!!

FYI, retard, there has only been 1 attempt to fix and it didn't cost me. NahNahTounge

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
This thread topic is BBC roller camshafts.

Why bore everyone to sleep retard, with your pathetic wannabe crewchief problems?

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Wrong again retard, you continue to swing and miss!

This thread is another of your self promotion threads meant to sell services and parts that in your 4 years trying here, has been and utter and complete failure as in not one that posts here has been dupped nor impressed by your trailer park, chinese junk assemblies in your storage unit for the naive, misinformed and clueless street/strip crowd in your neighborhood Laughing very hard

So give it up, it ain't working! NahNahTounge